Even if it is later than usual, we are finally opening our doors to you.
Due to the global Covid-19 pandemic that we have been going through, we have researched and taken all the necessary precautions in order to host you in a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere. There are some precuations that we need to take mutually as adviced by the government via TC Ministry of Health Science Board and in accordance with the mandatory articles of the circular published by the TC Ministry of Culture and Tourism as the Normalization Process in Culture and Tourism Accommodation Facilities.
We would like to briefly share our measures with you and inform you that we will develop with our plans in time following theprocess:
OUR MEASURES FOR CHECK-IN & HOSTING OUR GUESTS
- We kindly request our guests to fill out the information forms that will be provided at the check in.
- We measure the body temperature of all our guests with a non contact thermometer before checking in the hotel. We regret to inform our guests that if the measurement result is above 37,5C, we will not be able to accomodate you and your family/friend or partner in our hotel.
- In the event that a guest or personnel with suspicion of the COVID -19 disease is identified at the entrance to the hotel or during the stay, this situation is shared with them only in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and the authorities are informed. Until the patient is taken over, the services are provided by the personnel whose security measures are taken. If the diagnosis is made, after the end of the stay, the customer room will be disinfected in accordance with the standards, ventilated with fresh air and no guests will be accepted to the room for 2 days.
- We disinfect all our room keys before they are delivered to our guests.
- We change our check in and check out hours in order to take our hygiene measures effectively and disinfect our rooms adequately. We update our check-in time as 15.00 and check-out time as 11.00.
- Our teammates who will help carrying the suitcases upon request, serve using disposable gloves.
- We would like to remind that our hotel does not have a private parking lot or vallet service.
MEASURES TAKEN BY OUR TEAM AND OUR HYGIENE RULES
- We measure the body temperature of our colleagues with a non contact thermometer before entering the hotel. If we have a colleague who has high fever and shows symptoms related to the disease, we direct them to the health institutions immediately.
- All our teammates wash their hands frequently and appropriately before and during work and disinfect their hands with hand sanitizers that we provide in sufficient number.
- Each of our teammates knows and applies the social distancing rules with our guests and among themselves.
- Our colleagues work at housekeeping, kitchen and service units use masks and disposable gloves during the work.
- Our personnel clothes are changed frequently and washed at high temperatures.
OUR COMMON AREAS AND ROOM CLEANING MEASURES
- We ask our guests to use masks at all times when they are in a common area of our hotel.
- In accordance with Covid-19 precautions, we temporarily end our standard daily room cleaning service. Instead, we provide bags for our guests to put the dirty towels and sheets, and we deliver them clean towels and sheets at the room door.
- After each stay, we clean all our rooms with disinfectant cleaning products and carry out in-room disinfection with ULV devices.
- By changing our check-in and check-out hours, we ensure that our rooms are adequately disinfected and ventilated after each stay.
- Split air conditioners in our rooms are cleaned and maintained regularly by professional teams.
- We regularly disinfect frequently contacted surfaces such as door handles and stair railings in all our common areas.
MEASUREMENTS FOR BREAKFAST SERVICE
- In our garden where we serve breakfast, we have arranged the distance between the tables as 1.5m.
- We temporarily end our on-request breakfast service for our guests staying in one bedroom or two bedrooom apartments. There is no change for our bed&breakfast rooms.
- All of our kitchen and service work with the necessary protective equipment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kaş!
© 2019 Mare Nostrum Apart - All Rights Reserved